Summer 2016 Warhammer 40,000: Conquest Tournament Kit
As the popular Warhammer 40,000: Conquest LCG® continues to dive deeper into the Planetfall Cycle, each faction is getting in on the action in their own way. Now you, too, can get in on the action with the Summer 2016 Warhammer 40,000: Conquest Tournament Kit.
With its high-quality acrylic tokens, alternate art cards, and a promotional poster featuring Ba’ar Zul the Hate Bound in action, Summer 2016 Warhammer 40,000: Conquest Tournament Kits are designed to help you host a compelling tournament or another event.
What Will I Find in a Summer 2016 Tournament Kit?
Warhammer 40,000: Conquest tasks players with warring over various planets, and a Summer 2016 Warhammer 40,000: Conquest Tournament Kit comes with prizes and materials intended to keep your players’ tournament experiences fresh and exciting.
- One set of acrylic Chaos Space Marine-themed damage tokens. (Not pictured.) Whether you’re looking to crush some Chaos Space Marines or want to represent the pain your own Chaos Space Marines are taking, these beautiful tokens are the way to do it.
- Two copies of an alternate art Ba’ar Zul the Hate Bound warlord card. Never run out of attachments with this beautiful, two-sided card!
- Seventeen copies of an alternate art Reanimation Protocol card. This popular card is sure to make an appearance in many Necron decks.
- A promotional poster depicting Ba’ar Zul the Hate Bound in action.
- One informational pamphlet on running a Warhammer 40,000: Conquest tournament or league.
How Do I Use a Tournament Kit?
Our Summer 2016 Warhammer 40,000: Conquest Tournament Kits are designed to support in-store Warhammer 40,000: Conquest events run from late August through the end of 2016 in a variety of ways.
We recommend using a kit’s contents at a tournament, a demo day, or a casual game night. However you use a kit, you will find guidance within its informational pamphlet, which offers tips and ideas about how to run a great event.