Star Trek Fleet Captains Dominion Expansion
Victory is life! Bringing together the forces of the Cardassians, the Breen, and the JemHadar led by the Vorta and the Founders, The Dominion seeks to conquer the Alpha Quadrant and expand its influence in Star Trek: Fleet Captains – Dominion, which allows for up to four factions to play in an expanded Star Trek: Fleet Captains experience! The battle for the Alpha Quadrant begins NOW!
Star Trek: Fleet Captains – Dominion introduces a new Saboteur subtype — Shapeshifters — and it includes rules that allow for play with 2-3 players individually or four and six players in teams of two. If you combine this with the Romulan Empire expansion, you also play with up to eight players in teams of two.
- 12 all-new Dominion Ships!
- 10 Sub-decks of 10 cards each
- 10 all-new Encounter cards
- 25 Espionage Mission cards
- Dominion expansion rule sheet to build upon the Star Trek: Fleet Captains base game rules.
|Players:||2 to 4|
|Ages:||14 and up|