Pandemic: 10th Anniversary Edition
Celebrate a decade of curing diseases with the game that started it all. This beautifully-rendered anniversary edition of Pandemic includes a custom metal box, all-new art with a vintage aesthetic, large ID cards, plastic figures, and plenty of wooden pieces. Can you save humanity?
Key Selling Points:
- The original Pandemic game has sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide
- Limited release anniversary edition comes in a custom metal case, reminiscent of old first aid kits
- Detailed plastic figures and large ID cards upgrade the character roles for an immersive experience
- A larger world map and all new art with a vintage aesthetic make this classic game shine
- Wooden components are a tribute to the game’s 1st edition
- Work Together, Utilizing Special Skills
From designer Matt Leacock, Pandemic is a cooperative game of teamwork where an elite disease control team must keep four deadly diseases at bay. Each team member will have a specific ability. The Scientist, for example, only needs four cards of the same color to cure a disease, and the Quarantine Specialist can stop disease outbreaks in their city and the connected cities. With large ID cards and plastic figures, this special anniversary edition of the game will fully immerse you in your character’s role to save humanity.
Save the World from Disaster
With diseases cropping up all over the planet, Pandemic takes place on a global scale. A large world map and new art with a vintage aesthetic make this classic game shine. Use your actions strategically to travel around the world, treat diseases, and set up a network of research stations. The clock is ticking as outbreaks and epidemics spread and intensify the diseases. It will take clear communication and precise planning for your team to avert the disaster. Can you save humanity?
Players: 2 to 4
Ages: 8 and up
Duration: 45 mins