D&D Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold.
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.
This Dungeons & Dragons adventure is for characters level 1-12. It also contains maps and guides to help the players on their journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
- Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
- Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
- Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do’Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
- Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness. This book provides DMs with rules for running D&D adventures in icy tundras and wintery climes.
- Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure.
|Dimensions:||h = 217mm
L = 283mm
B = 25mm